Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hoot! Hoot! Hooray!

The school year is fast approaching!  I have been very busy getting our classroom ready for your arrival.  If you are new to our classroom blog: Welcome!  Please be sure to check in regularly for classroom updates.  Better yet: Please enter your email address in the bar above, and hit "submit".  Then follow the directions in the pop-up box by "Feedburner".  By doing this, you will receive an email from Feedburner to activate your "membership".  Once activated, you will receive an email each time I update the blog.  Then there will be no guessing if there's anything new, and no forgetting to check in.  You can also "become a member" of my blog by clicking on the link on the right hand side of this page (scroll down a bit).  This action will not send you email updates, but it is nice for me to see who is visiting :)

I will be making contact with each family before the school year begins, just to check in.  In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns for me, please feel free to contact me at s.pelkey@cdsedu.org.  


Don't forget:  Open House is Monday, August 26 from 6:00 - 7:00.  I look forward to seeing you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment